How To Play Fruit Frenzy
How to Play -
To win in Fruit Frenzy you must complete the board (6x6 or 9x9) so that there is only one of each kind of fruit per line, column, and box.
- You can drag a fruit from the tray to any unoccupied square to place it
- Alternately, you can click on the piece to be dragged and then click on the desired square to place it instead
- You can also replace a fruit with another but first clicking on one fruit (whether in the tray or on the board) and then it's desired occupied square (or dragging)
- The replaced fruit returns to the tray
- If you get stuck, you can use a 'Hint'
- Each hint fills in a square with the appropriate fruit
- You are limited to 2 hints on easy and 4 on hard.
- Each unused hint is worth 50 GVs, even if you lose
- The game ends when the board is correctly filled out or the timer runs out
- If the timer runs out you will be able to try again and choose a different difficulty