How do I play Miami Dice?
Miami Dice is a massively multiplayer game with optional group chat and a high score board. You can win GV Rewards for being among the Top 5 scorers in a given game.
- Win Miami Dice points by rolling the dice for the best hands.
- Click Dice to "Hold" them, then click "Roll Dice" to
re-roll each hand up to two times.
- Each game's top scorers now The Top 5 Scorers in each game win 250 GV Rewards, and the #1 scorer wins a bonus 1,000 GV Rewards!
Playing a Hand
- Miami Dice is a timed game played as 15 separate hands.
- Try to get the highest score at the end of the 15 hands.
- Points are scored by rolling the dice to match goals on the checklist.
The Top 5 Scorers in each game win 250 GV Rewards, and the #1 scorer wins a bonus 1,000 GV Rewards!
At the start of each hand, the dice are rolled.
- You can click on dice to "Hold" them, then click "Roll Dice" to re-roll the remaining dice.Â
You can re-roll the dice up to two times per hand.
Once you are satisfied with your roll (or are out of re-rolls), select a "Claim!" button to claim a goal.
If you have no goals to claim, wait a few seconds and the next hand to come.
- The value of each goal is listed on the scorecard.
A full house consists of three of one number, and two of a different number.
4 and 5-in-a-row require getting four or five consecutive numbers on the dice (in any order)
3, 4, and 5 of a kind require getting 3, 4, or 5 of the same number on the dice.
Bonuses are awarded for getting at least one of each of the goals next to the bonus tab.
The last four turns of play are the "Lightning Round".
During the "Lightning Round", all goals have double point values.
If you fail to claim a goal before the hand ends, you get no points for that hand.
- At the end of the game, any player who ties a player listed on the Top 5 will win 250 GV Rewards. The player with the most Miami Dice Points wins an additional 1,000 GV Rewards.