Gamesville.com - Help - How To Play Word Wrangler
How do I play Word Wrangler?
Word Wrangler is a single-player word game with optional group chat, GV Rewards and a bonus duck shoot mini-game.
- Solve puzzles and earn GV Rewards by making as many words as you can from the six letters provided.
- Solve three puzzles to unlock the duck shoot mini-game, where you earn GV Rewards for every duck you knock over. Knock ducks over by clicking on them as they pop up or scroll by.
- To make a word from the six letters provided, click on the letters in the order you want them to appear in the word.
- To remove letters from the word you are making, click that letter.
- To remove all the letters in the word you are making, click the "DELETE" button.
- You must click the "SUBMIT" button to submit your guess.
- We will always tell you how many words can be made from the six letters provided, and how many letters each word contains.
- You can click the "HINT" button to reveal one letter in three of your unfound words. Clicking the "HINT" button will cost you 5 GV Rewards.
- If you don't have at least 5 GV Rewards listed under "Complete This Puzzle to Earn" then the "HINT" button will be inactive.
- If at least one letter is already revealed in each of the unfound words, you cannot receive any more hints and the "HINT" button will be inactive.
- If you make 80% of the words from the current puzzle, the "NEXT PUZZLE" button will become active.
- Once the "NEXT PUZZLE" button is active, you can click it at any time to receive a new puzzle.
- For every puzzle completed, you will receive the GV Rewards listed under "Complete This Puzzle to Earn." (Note: "Completing" a puzzle means finding 80% of the words possible.)
- If you can't make any more words and the "NEXT PUZZLE" button isn't active, you can click "START OVER" to start a new game.
- If you click the "START OVER" button you will lose any GV Rewards listed under "Complete This Puzzle to Earn."
- If you click the "Quit" button before completing the puzzle the game window will close.