- For each correct response during the main JEOPARDY! round, you receive an amount of points equal to the amount shown in the clue you selected: $200, $400, $600, $800, or $1,000.
- FFor each incorrect response, you lose an amount of points equal to the amount shown in the clue you selected.
- FYou do not gain or lose points if you pass on a clue.
- FIf you respond correctly to the Daily Double, then you will receive an amount equal to your wager. If you respond incorrectly, you will lose the amount you wagered.
- FClearing the board in less than four minutes will earn you a point bonus of $5 for each second remaining.
- FIf you respond correctly to Final JEOPARDY!, you will receive an amount equal to your wager. If you respond incorrectly, you will lose the amount you wagered.
- FIf your score is less than zero at the end of the game, you will receive a final score of zero.
How Does This Work?
Jeopardy is powered by WorldWinner. WorldWinner is an independent website and is not managed by Gamesville.com.
You can choose to play against yourself, where you try to beat your personal best, or against other players of equal skill. You can win prizes starting at $1.10 and increasing depending on your entry fee and the number of players in a given tournament.
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
- Browser Plug-Ins: Adobe Flash 7.0 (9.0 recommended)
- Processor: Intel Pentium® III 500MHz (or equivalent) or higher
- RAM: 256MB minimum
- Connection Speed: 56K modem (Cable/DSL recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Sound card: Required for game play
- Input: Keyboard and mouse
(gamepads and joysticks not supported)