- During Contestants' Row, click on the price bubbles that match your player's bid as fast as you can. However, you are penalized for clicking on bubbles that don't match, so be careful!
- In the Pricing Game round, making matches does not directly earn you any points; instead, it is the flipping of the underlying background tiles that earns points. Therefore, if making a match wouldn't flip any additional background tiles, it's best to look for another one!
- During the Pricing Game, the bottom-left and bottom-right corner tiles often prove the most difficult to flip. If you get a chance to make a match that will flip either of these, make sure you take it!
- If you're playing the Cliffhangers pricing game, your climber is represents the game clock: as time counts down, he marches towards the top of the cliff. Complete the board before time runs out to keep him from falling off the edge!
- In the Pricing Game round, matches made near the bottom of the screen will move more pieces, and therefore have a greater chance of setting of a chain reaction of matches.
- In the Showcase round, try revealing tiles methodically down a column or across a row, instead of picking tiles scattered across the board. It might increase your chance of remembering where a particular tile was!
How Does This Work?
The Price Is Right is powered by WorldWinner. WorldWinner is an independent website and is not managed by Gamesville.com.
You can choose to play against yourself, where you try to beat your personal best, or against other players of equal skill. You can win prizes starting at $1.10 and increasing depending on your entry fee and the number of players in a given tournament.
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
- Browser Plug-Ins: Adobe Flash 7.0 (9.0 recommended)
- Processor: Intel Pentium® III 500MHz (or equivalent) or higher
- RAM: 256MB minimum
- Connection Speed: 56K modem (Cable/DSL recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Sound card: Required for game play
- Input: Keyboard and mouse
(gamepads and joysticks not supported)